Thursday, September 25, 2008

This is my first time so . . . be gentle!

My name is Chris and I'm the owner of Chrome Zone Cycle Shop located in Monroe, NC. We have been opened for 2 years but expanded our shop about a year ago. We went from just retail to a full line of service work. We work on anything from 4-wheelers and motorcross to sportbikes and customs. I am a dealer with Drag Specialties, Parts Unlimited, Interstate Batteries, Custom Werks, and I also buy out other motorcycle shops that are going out of business.
I hope to have my website up and running in a few weeks so that you will be able to see everything I have to offer. We are linking to the catalogs so that you can easily shop on line 24/7! Until then, I hope to use this whole blogging thing to let everyone know of great deals and specials that we are running and to list all of the Bike Events in our area.
Right now, you can find pictures of our new shop on our Myspace page. We also have a listing of all available bikes and 4-wheelers for sale on there. Right now, we also have a lot of our closeout items listed on Ebay. We use Ebay for all of our items that we have bought from closeout businesses. You will find some really awesome deals on Exhaust pipes, helmets, and accessories. Our Ebay User ID is: Chromezonecycle.
***************************************************************************
Now . . . We have joined with Tumbleweeds Bar & Grill in Monroe to host our second Bike Show on October 18th-19th! Our first show was a huge success with a great turnout and cool bikes! From Metric Cruisers to Sportbikes to Full Customs - From Mild to Wild! We had a ball with the other events - live bands, over thirty vendors, good food and cold beer! There was a lot of fun to be had by everyone - young and young at heart! Be sure to check us out for the next big event! Tumbleweeds is located on Hwy 74 in Monroe - just next to Wal-mart and Lowes!

2 comments:

Woody said...

Chris, good luck with your expansion. Once you've gotten your website up and running drop me a comment and I'll check you out - who know's maybe even throw a link up and direct some folks your way :)

Thanks for the comments and keep reading!

Ride Safe

Mustang Mike said...

Great start, my friend! Keep them coming! I don't do a lot of biking items on my website, but do throw some good shots of a bike in now and then. Please come back and visit me again. I will keep an eye on your site, too! Mustang Mike Mike's Show-N-Shine